Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jesus, I want!!

Lately I've been really making the attempt to spend more quailty time with the kids. Somehow it always seems that the big kids are neglected for the little kids or vice versa. One of Jasons favortie songs is. "Jesus Loves Me', except I say Jason instead of me. Last night he was suppose to be going to sleep, and yelled to me, " Jesus,I want"!! What a sweet sound those few simple words had. Brought tears to my eyes and a blessing to my heart. It made me think how we all need to say those words alittle more often.
Then my loving 20 month old , asked for more Veggie Tales!! I should have known he was trying to avoid bedtime ;)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I just wanted to say hi and let yah know I was here catching up. Sounds like things are great. Enjoy the fall weather and hugs those babies!! They sure do grow up fast!