Sunday, August 24, 2008

Things that make ya go hhhmmmmmm........

Its said that those who dont learn from history, repeat it. Have you ever wondered why as humans, we havent learned those lessons yet? Just think how much more wonderful life would be if we only had to fall just once? Would it change our walk with the Lord for the better or the worse?
About the time I think all the past short-comings and hard learned lessons, have been put to memory, and life has moved on,I am reminded how wrong I am. Its so frustrating to 'see the answer', and others dont see it. Then you have to wonder if you really have the 'right' answer.It all seems so clear, but that answer isnt to be.
Maybe, its a grounding reminder, that I am not all grown up after all. That I am still a part of my earthly family, and that no matter how I wish it wasnt so, I am needed by them. And that truthfully, I still need them. WOW-now thats a big girl pill.
After all the things tonight that keep me saying hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, I am just thankful to love, to be loved. Knowing if the Lord has brought me back here again, theres more here for me to learn. Thankfully, theres no limit on falling down.

No comments: