Saturday, August 16, 2008

I made it :D

YEAH ME!!! I made it :D Now that I am here, I'll look around get some ideas, and get my page moving. I've been meaning to do this for a while, and have kept putting it off. As silly as it seems I just couldnt think of the right title. Then it just kinda came to me, I have prayed more in the last few months, then I ever thought I would.Not just praying, but getting honest, no holds barred prayer and answer time with my Lord. God is so good, he knew actually what I was going to need, and provided beyond my wildest dreams.
I had a couple of friends and family members tell me that I do too much, that I really needed to back out and enjoy my life. Then I was sitting in church last week and Pastor Mark gave us our 'homework', well its always more like 'lifework'.
This was it:Fill in the blanks for YOUR life..."God made me ____________ , (or) God has given me __________ ......And when I _____________, I feel His pleasure!"
As soon as I heard it I knew my answers: God made ME to be a servant, God has given ME a servants heart/ability. And when I serve, I feel His pleasure.
Amazing how just a few simple words could clear up so much for me.

No comments: